Sorry for not updating you about myself lately. Mainly, my internet connection at home has broken down. Plus, my dear parents/friends are in town, so I spend most of the time being a tourist myself these days. I went to Belgium and the Lake District (in England) in the past weeks. Ig's great fun to travel with a music therapist and a photographer/designer. Though, the activities we had were not enough to burn the calories gained...I will show you the "consequence" once I have the chance.
My back is getting better. Thanks for asking. My back pain does regularly reminds me of its existence once in a while. I indulge myself with some sports massage in my firm a few times and had a few appointment with a personal trainer, so now I am making progress. I take this as an opportunity to learn more about my body, about how the muscle and tendor interlinked and cooperate in every action. I believe - there must be a bright side on every matter.....
Watching a lot of Greys Anatomy these days. This drama is soooo addictive. It makes me so emotional as well.....I am glad I am a lawyer and not a doctor.
Monday, 25 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment