Chatting with my boss today, he said he felt guilty for not giving me anything to learn a few days ago, and today he felt guilty for making me work on three deals together. He may not mean much about the "guilt", but at least he is concerned about my presence. My trainee friend suggested that we should start an "appreciation club" for my boss, as we can talk non-stop about how great this person is.
Still at the "getting to know" stage in my department, I learnt that one colleague had been my hallmate (Hysan) when he went on exchange to HKU. More surprisingly, my other colleague, who is slightly younger than me, is a mother to a five-year old kid.
Apologies for not making myself clear. My relationship with my bf is very stable. It's my friend who is experiencing a bad break-up. She hasn't only lost him, but her targets, faith, interests and herself. When A doesn't love/treasure B anymore, does it always mean B has a problem? It's always easy for a third party to comment or to say how to act wisely. I hope she can find her happy self again soon.
What a coincidence, SKL and I are both adapting to a new environment. I am glad to see that she is settling well and is enjoying her adventure every day.
Thanks for introducing/giving me the great song. Whenever I feel blue walking alone on the street (especially on the way to work), singing the song out loud always cheers me up.
More homework to do.....
Wednesday, 25 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wonder which song you sing whenever you're blue in London. The first song that came up to my mind is 'The Streets of London'. Though it's not a happy song, you can see how lucky you are and can sit down and count your blessings.
Mum
Post a Comment